Thursday, June 16, 2011

Allison Gutowski

"I enjoyed having my pictures taken by Mark. He has been taking my pictures since I was a baby. He worked very hard and put in a lot of effort. I felt like a model because the photo shoot was so much fun. I remember Mark swearing in ninety-degree heat, laying on the ground in order to get the right angle for the pictures. The pictures turned out awesome! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job!" ~ Allison Gutowski
"Mark is a very professional person. I have been taking Allison's pictures with him for many years. During Allison's senior picture shoot, I couldn't believe he took as much time with her as he did. After many hours, different setting and many apparel changes, Mark still was willing to take more pictures if Allison wanted more. The comments I received from family and friends were how amazing the pictures turned out. Thanks for everything you have done for Allison! We are looking forward to her wedding pictures someday (I hope)! You really are very talented in you rprofession as an awesome photographer" ~ Laurie Gutowski (Allison's mother)

No comments:

Post a Comment